Registered Nurse, 2 Central, Full Time, 7p-7a
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: June 17, 2022
- Uses the nursing process to provide safe, quality patient care
and document accordingly.
- Works to ensure his/her compliance with all NMHS policies and
requirements as directed by the Nurse Manager and Educator.
- Provides patient/family education and acts as a resource for
existing staff and new employees.
- Attends the Preceptor class to ensure proper training of new
- Maintains communication with multidisciplinary team members to
provide holistic care to the patient.
- Leads daily huddles on each unit to ensure proper assignments
and identify team members for the shift.
- Delegates tasked to be completed during the shift to ensure EOC
guidelines are maintained on a daily basis for Joint Commission
- Projects caring, friendly and helpful image to patients and
- Utilized the patient's communication board (white board) to
identify name, date, goals, other staff and procedures or test for
the day to keep the patients and families informed.
- Complies by the NMHS behavioral standards.
- Ensures staff RN's are utilizing the communication boards.
- Maintains competency by staying informed of changing trends in
the nursing practice.
- Attends annual review and unit specifics within the
- Performs required continuing education hours online and in
- Complies with regulatory and accrediting agency
- Licensed by the board of Nursing for the state.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Registered Nurse, 2 Central, Full Time, 7p-7a, Healthcare , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!