Registered Critical Care Respiratory Therapist, Full Time, Night
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- Ventilatory management, recommend and administer therapeutic
regime. Airway Management.Diagnostic:
- Assess and perform acid base, ventilation , oxygenation,
quality control and diagnostic procedures.Assessment:
- Clinical and physical assessment to assure individualized
patient focused therapy.Documentation:
- Maintain records to provide complete clinical information and
assure accurate patient charging.Equipment:
- Select, assemble, assure proper function and perform quality
control while maintaining infection control.Education:
- Teach patients, family members or care givers; provide learning
opportunities for students and /or groups.Requirements:
- Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist or eligible.
- The incumbent must maintain a valid and current Mississippi
Respiratory Care Practitioner License.
- This position must demonstrate the knowledge and skill to care
for a wide range of patients, including; infants, pediatrics,
adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
- New incumbents must complete In Depth hospital orientation as
well as Respiratory Care Department specific orientation and
orientation to the Critical Care Units.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Registered Critical Care Respiratory Therapist, Full Time, Night, Healthcare , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!