Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Help at Home
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Help at Home is hiring TODAY in your community!
- $2000 hiring incentives for nurses - COVID Relief Bonus - apply
today! Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of
high-quality support services to seniors and people with
disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living
independently in their own homes while staying safe from high-risk
facilities. Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting
our clients and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a
ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training. Help at Home
makes a difference in the lives of our clients and our communities,
and our nurses take that job seriously. That's why they come to
work every day with helping hands and compassionate hearts. We
strive to be an employer of choice in your community, and our
nurses and caregivers are the foundation of our work. Eligible
staff have the opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit
programs, and we offer in-depth training and strong career paths
for those who want to grow within the organization.Benefits Help at
Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community and our
employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the
opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs and
401k, along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas. We offer a
variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to provide our
staff with the tools to be successful. Help at Home also offers
strong career path possibilities for those employees who are
committed to growing within the organization.Join us today and
become a Help at Home Hero! A typical day for a Licensed Practical
- Ensuring that Help at Home delivers unsurpassed care to
individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Providing medically prescribed services including ventilator
and tracheotomy care, g-tube feedings, medication administration
and first aid care.
- Supervising our highly trained, compassionate, and dependable
LPNS and caregivers.
- Coordinating client care with doctors and other medical
- Ensuring compliance with care plans as well as state or waiver
- Supporting Help at Home's mission to enable the highest level
of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients.
- Training and developing caregivers and other front-line
- Assisting branch operations with other duties. In order to be
eligible for this role, you should have:
- Commitment to Help at Home's mission to be the leading national
provider of high-quality person-centered care and support to the
elderly and people with disabilities in their homes and
- Support of Help at Home's values:
- Serve Others
- Own It
- Work Together
- Do What's Right
- Be The Best
- Give Back
- Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Access to reliable transportation throughout the surrounding
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and
developmental disabilities and with DDID Medication Administration
- A current Nursing License.
- Previous in-home care experience is helpful.
- A valid driver's license Licensed Practical Nurses must comply
with state background screening requirements. Compensation and
benefits vary by state and location so please ask for complete
details at your interview. *Bonuses will be paid after 90 days of
employment.Powered by JazzHRV5fLUynmBY
Keywords: Help at Home, Oxford , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Nettleton, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!