SIGN ON BONUS $3,000 new hire only Medical Tech FT Vary Pathology Gilmore-Amory
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Accurately and safely performs and records results of
laboratory tests in a timely manner while maintaining quality
control standards. Inventory
- Assists in maintaining department inventory. Education
- Participates in continuing education programs and trains
Medical Technology students. Caring
- Fulfills the responsibilities of this position in a caring
manner and interacts with the patient population of neonates,
pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.Requirements:
- Must be a certified Medical Technologist by a nationally
recognized certifying agency which requires a Bachelor's degree,
including one year of training in an accredited Medical Technology
- If non-certified at the time of employment, the incumbent must
pass the certifying exam within 12 months after incumbent's
graduation from an accredited Medical Technology Program.
- It is desirable that one have a valid Mississippi driver's
license and meet the established hospital policy for approved
drivers of hospital vehicles.
- Graduates of an accredited Medical Technology Program prior to
a Bachelor's degree requirement are required to be MT(ASCP) board
- Employees must be able to demonstrate unique knowledge and
skills necessary to care for neonates, pediatrics, adolescents,
adults, and geriatrics.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , SIGN ON BONUS $3,000 new hire only Medical Tech FT Vary Pathology Gilmore-Amory, Healthcare , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!