Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Help At Home
Location: West Point
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Help at Home is hiring TODAY in your community!
Now offering weekly pay!
$2000 hiring incentives for nurses COVID Relief Bonus apply
Help at Home is the nations leading provider of high-quality
support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our
clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in
their own homes while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients
and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply
of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
Help at Home makes a difference in the lives of our clients and our
communities, and our nurses take that job seriously. Thats why they
come to work every day with helping hands and compassionate
We strive to be an employer of choice in your community, and our
nurses and caregivers are the foundation of our work. Eligible
staff have the opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit
programs, and we offer in-depth training and strong career paths
for those who want to grow within the organization.
Help at Home truly cares about our employees, and we are proud to
offer the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Optional short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Supportive Management
- Team-oriented Environment
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A Typical Day For a Licensed Practical Nurse Includes
- Ensuring that Help at Home delivers unsurpassed care to
individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Providing medically prescribed services including ventilator
and tracheotomy care, g-tube feedings, medication administration
and first aid care.
- Supervising our highly trained, compassionate, and dependable
LPNS and caregivers.
- Coordinating client care with doctors and other medical
- Ensuring compliance with care plans as well as state or waiver
- Supporting Help at Homes mission to enable the highest level of
personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients.
- Training and developing caregivers and other front-line
- Assisting branch operations with other duties.
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- Commitment to Help at Home's mission to be the leading national
provider of high-quality person-centered care and support to the
elderly and people with disabilities in their homes and
- Support of Help at Homes values:
- Serve Others
- Own It
- Work Together
- Do What's Right
- Be The Best
- Give Back
- Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Access to reliable transportation throughout the surrounding
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and
developmental disabilities and with DDID Medication Administration
- A current Nursing License.
Licensed Practical Nurses must comply with state background
screening requirements. Compensation and benefits vary by state and
location so please ask for complete details at your interview.
- Bonuses will be paid after 90 days of employment.by Jobble
Keywords: Help At Home, Oxford , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , West Point, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!