Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Grenada Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
$28 - $29.50 / hr. based on experience:
3p - 11p: $1.00 / hr.
11p - 7a: $1.25 / hr.
Weekend shift differential available.:
Ask us about our Level 1 and 2 program. LVNs can earn up to an
additional $1.50 per hour.
Your talents, skills and hearts are in high demand. Join our team
of collaborative healthcare professionals and work closely with a
cross-functional team to create an environment of quality health
and wellness of the minds, bodies and spirit s of our residents.
Nexion affiliates operate 53 skilled nursing and rehabilitation as
well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana,
Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and
assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by
their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is
reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family
member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Summary:
Registered nurses oversee the activities of the nursing staff. The
RN is responsible for overseeing each patient's overall health and
medical histories. By taking a patient's entire history into
account, the RN can ensure that each individual receives the best
care possible. In addition to the basic duties performed by nursing
assistants and LPN's, RN's are also responsible for advanced
activities such as starting intravenous infusions, administering
oxygen, monitoring blood sugar levels and consulting with the
- Evaluates assigned patients
- Plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications
within the scope of practice of the RN.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Valid registration as an RN in the state of Practice
- Completion of relevant state Board of Nursing approved.We offer
- Competitive wage
- Excellent benefits packages
- Opportunity to make a difference in the communityp. EOE
Keywords: Grenada Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, Oxford , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Grenada, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!