CLPN- IMA Clinic, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 p.m.
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Patient Care: Provides a wide variety of nursing functions to
support the medical plan of care in compliance with
hospital/departmental policies and procedures.
- Documentation: Assist in maintaining patient records through
daily nursing summaries, Medicare charting, acute care charting and
accurate medication administration records. Contributes to nursing
- Teaching: Provides patient/family teaching necessary for
continuing care during and after discharge.
- IV Therapy: Performs IV therapy utilizing hospital
- Must be licensed to practice as an LPN in the State of
- Must complete certified LPN course; maintain current AHA CPR
- Must meet continuing education requirements as defined
- Maintains knowledge and skills necessary to provide age
- Re-certify CLPN course and licensure every 2 years
- Must complete 24-32 hours orientation MIS computer
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , CLPN- IMA Clinic, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 p.m., Healthcare , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!