Visiting RN- Hospice, Full Time
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Responsible of delivery of skilled nursing care in the home
- developing and rendering the highest standards and techniques
for patient care according to physician orders.
- supervising the Home Health Aide and LPN
- coordinating information to be shared among all members of the
health care team.
- evaluating the effectiveness of the care rendered to the
- documenting patient care accurately and in a timely
- Pt / CG education of disease management and skilled care in
- Must make sound decisions and in a timely manner. Additional
responsibilities include: utilizing community resources as needed,
maintaining an open and effective line of communication with the
total health care community.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Currently licensed by the Mississippi Board of Nursing
- A minimum of one (1) year full-time experience as a registered
nurse required for hospice.
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and
development over the life span (neonates, pediatrics, adolescents,
adults, and geriatrics) and provide the care needed as described in
the department's policies and procedures.
- Current BLS CPR certification
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Visiting RN- Hospice, Full Time, Healthcare , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!