Staff Development Coordinator (LVN/RN)
Company: Grenada Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Competitive Pay and Excellent Benefits
Nexion affiliates operate 53 skilled nursing and rehabilitation as
well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana,
Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and
assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by
their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is
reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family
member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality
The primary purpose of the Staff Development Coordinator is to
ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing
department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget,
census, and as directed by the Director of Nursing and
- Complete monthly nursing schedule coordinating requests to
ensure appropriate coverage to provide quality resident care.
- Respond to employee calls regarding work schedule and
- Answer applicant calls regarding position availability,
coordinating and scheduling interviews with Human Resources.
- Consult with ADON and DON concerning staffing and scheduling
- Assist with the interview process.
- Maintain a current listing of all active nursing staff phone
- Maintain attendance records including tardiness and absenteeism
and report excessive attendance issues to the DON.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent employee
- Attend and conduct in-service training programs as
- Assist with recordkeeping for facility in-service education,
and orientation classes for newly hired personnel.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with
interdepartmental personnel, as well as other departments within
- Valid LVN/LPN/ RN license in the state of employment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Previous experience in training and development within a
healthcare setting.We're pleased to offer our Staff Development
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to make a difference in the communityEOE
Keywords: Grenada Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, Oxford , Staff Development Coordinator (LVN/RN), Healthcare , Grenada, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!