RN- 2 West (General Cardiology) 7A-7P
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: January 12, 2022
* Uses the nursing process to provide safe, quality patient care
and document accordingly. * Works to ensure his/her compliance with
all NMHS policies and requirements as directed by the Nurse Manager
* Provides patient/family education and acts as a resource for
existing staff and new employees. * Can participate in the
Preceptor class to ensure proper training of new employees
* Maintains communication with multidisciplinary team members to
provide holistic care to the patient. * Attends daily huddles on
each unit to ensure proper assignments and identify team members
for the shift.
* Projects caring, friendly and helpful image to patients and
other customers. * Utilized the patient's communication board
(white board) to identify name, date, goals, other staff and
procedures or test for the day to keep the patients and families
informed. * Complies by the NMHS behavioral standards.
* Maintains competency by staying informed of changing trends in
the nursing practice. * Attends annual review and unit specifics
within the department. * Performs required continuing education
hours online and in classroom.
* Complies with regulatory and accrediting agency requirements.
* Licensed by the board of Nursing for the state.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , RN- 2 West (General Cardiology) 7A-7P, Healthcare , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!