Respiratory Therapy Supervisor FT Days West point
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Location: West Point
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Direct Patient Care:
- In addition to any/all supervisory
responsibilities/accountabilities described herein, this position
provides direct patient care and serves as the primary respiratory
care provider for his/her shift.Supervisory:
- Coordinates the activities of the Respiratory Care Department
to provide quality service in clinical and non-clinical areas.
- Performs/reviews quality controls and equipment
- Implements and coordinates compliance with departmental
- Oversees chart reviews/auditing and daily revenue analysis.
- Evaluates customer service and satisfaction.
- Recommends and implements action plans for improved outcomes
and implements service recovery.
- Make adjustment necessary to balance the available staff to the
comprehensive services expected of the Respiratory Care
- Provides input in preparing and submitting budget
- Responsible for maintaining compliance.
- Assures staff competency and proficiency.
- Evaluates and provides coaching to employees within scope of
responsibility. This includes the EXCEL process with all
- Keeps abreast of current regulatory guidelines and assures
compliance. (Respiratory Care Practitioner State Licensure, JCAHO,
- Maintains a high level of proficiency in all essential
- Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Three years' experience, prior supervisory experience
- Must maintain a valid and current Mississippi Respiratory Care
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skill necessary to
care for a wide range of patients, including; infants, pediatrics,
adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
- Must keep abreast of all Respiratory Care Policies and
Procedures and assure staff compliance.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of the Medical Center's
Employee Guidelines (Performance evaluation, Wage & Salary
Guidelines, Benefit Time Guidelines, Disciplinary Process,
- New employees must complete In Depth hospital orientation,
Respiratory Care departmental orientation and Supervisor
Orientation, must also meet all annual competency
- Must possess good communication skills and serve as a role
model, reflecting a positive and caring attitude toward patients,
staff and the public we serve.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Respiratory Therapy Supervisor FT Days West point, Healthcare , West Point, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!