Physician - Pain Management - Meridian, MS (Open)
Company: Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Ochsner Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible
fellowship trained Pain Management physician. Ochsner Health is an
integrated healthcare system with more than 36,000 employees and
over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical
specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47 hospitals and more
than 370 health and urgent care centers across Louisiana,
Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.Position Highlights:
- Our health system covers a service area of 8 counties and over
350,000 in East Central MS and West AL. We have a large referral
base. A new physician would walk into an existing high-volume
practice, as well as have the opportunity for career advancement
and leadership roles within the organization.
- Cover an Outpatient Clinic and inpatients in our 215-bed
- Provide care for patients with acute, chronic and/or cancer
pain in an outpatient setting while coordinating patient care needs
with other specialists.
- Broad mix of procedures (epidurals, blocks, ablations, PRP,
stem) and medical management.
- Hospital Employed Practice
- No call after hours or weekends
- Established team consisting of one BC Pain treatment/Anesthesia
physician & one PA.
- Level III Trauma Center and Level III NICU.
- Teaching opportunities with local Family Medicine residency
- New Grads are welcome to apply.
- J1 waivers are accepted.Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial,
social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insuranceWhy Choose Ochsner Health:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty
collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative
resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given
the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health
system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is
demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual
uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key
areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First,
Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.Calling
Meridian home: A mid-sized town with a population of 45 to 50,000.
Commonly referred as the Transportation Center of the South,
Meridian is very centrally located with rapid access to major
cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5
hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the
beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours). It is a very family
Oriented community with conservative values, a low cost of Living,
low crime rateand excellent school options. Our beautiful
year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities
including camping, fishing, hiking and boating. Meridian has a
strong medical community with Rush Health Systems making up the
largest non-military employer in the region. Known for its thriving
performing arts, the city boasts the MS Arts & Entertainment
Experience (MAX); the Riley Center; The Meridian Museum of Art,
Meridian Little Theatre, the Meridian Symphony Orchestra and a
newly opened Children's Museum. Ochsner is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Oxford , Physician - Pain Management - Meridian, MS (Open), Executive , Meridian, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...