Director- Ambulatory Operational Business Intelligence, FT, Days
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the physician compensation
- Plan, direct, coordinates, and oversees the
operations/activities of operational KPI's impacting financial
portfolio of clients.
- Provides project management expertise and oversight for
operational process improvement revealed through KPI
- Coordinates current trends and updates with the practice
management system and its interrelated systems such as the
electronic health record, business intelligence, and other
connecting systems as they impact operational workflows.
- Overall leadership of pro forma requests from.
- Coordinates on boarding of new clinics.Budget:
- Partners with clinic leadership to develop budget based upon
targeted goals and historical KPI's.Reporting:
- Prepares a variety of analytical and operational reports to
facilitate excellence in the operational workflows. Liaison:
- Works collaboratively with the information system department to
ensure systems integrity in the input and processing of clinical
application data resulting in financial KPI's.
- Assesses and communicates actual performance versus business
metrics to applicable staff, including regional directors, office
managers, and front-end staff, providers and Professional Practice
- Participates in Performance Improvement (EXCEL)
- Cascades operational KPI results to leadership staff for
goal-setting and business unit objectives.Regulatory:
- Adheres to NMHS/NMMCI Policies/Procedures/Guidelines
- Complies with federal and state regulatory
- Master's degree in Health Administration, Accounting, Business
Administration or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in both operational
performance leadership and professional practice management or
other ambulatory care system preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills; required
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding
hospital based/free standing clinic systems preferred.
- Applicable certification of practice management system (Epic)
within one year of appointment required
- Proficiency in analytics tools utilized by the operational
ambulatory setting for both NMHS and Professional Practice
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Director- Ambulatory Operational Business Intelligence, FT, Days, Executive , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!