Program Director of Tupelo, MS - Master's degree preferred
Company: Millcreek of Magee
Posted on: September 21, 2022
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide administrative supervision, leadership, guidance, and
feedback to subordinate staff to facilitate smooth operations
including on-call duties.
- Ensure completion of all required documentation as required by
policy and/or state regulations
- Ensure maximum utilization of all authorized hours.
- Ensure active treatment is established and provided in a
therapeutic environment at all times.
- Ensure all expenditures have proper controls in place and
receive appropriate prior approval.
- Provide community relations and customer service to the
community and clients being served.
- Provide oversight of day to day operations at the HCBS
- Continually evaluate opportunities in the region for growth and
development in the HCBS program.
- Communicate all Risk Management issues and all other required
information to the CEO on a daily basis as required by state and
- Ensure personnel actions are carried out on staff accurately
and timely including hiring, training, evaluating, monitoring,
disciplining, and terminating with documentation submitted in a
- Ensure all provisions of the HCBS services for the facility
comply with governing regulations.
- Respond in an appropriate manner to family/guardian and patient
concerns in a timely manner.
- Participate in the diagnostic/evaluation process as needed
discussing clinical impressions and appropriateness of individuals
for HCBS services.
- Monitor I/A reports and ensures necessary follow-up is
completed in a timely manner; ensuring notification is made to - -
- - - - - - - - -appropriate authorities and personnel in a timely
- Oversee and manage record maintenance and Quality Assurance
processes insuring full compliance with all required documentation
in each individual's record.
- Oversee all transportation maintenance and processes to ensure
vehicle safety and compliance.
- Demonstrate the ability to adhere to all Millcreek and HCBS
ID/DD program policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety policies and adheres to all workers'
compensation program guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Millcreek of Magee, Oxford , Program Director of Tupelo, MS - Master's degree preferred, Executive , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!