Store Manager 16339
Company: Citi Trends
Posted on: August 6, 2022
External Description Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated
Store Manager to join our team at one of the largest chains in the
value-priced urban apparel industry. We're growing, so if you've
ever wanted a chance to lead the way, this is it. In this role,
you'll be the glue that holds our store together. Your organized
nature and five years of prior retail management experience will be
the keys to your success as you manage and lead the store in all
day-to-day operations. Ultimately, you'll be responsible for two
things: ensuring that our customers get the service they deserve
and keeping the store on track with planned sales and profit goals.
We're looking for people with excellent communication skills who
thrive in exciting, fast-paced environments. A background in
fashion apparel will help you stand out in the crowd. This position
is ideal for someone with a strong work ethic. Job
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling
and termination practices including legal compliance and internal
- Maintains financial controls including shrink, payroll and
other operating expenses.
- Maintaining proper inventory controls, facilitate inventory
transactions and maintain compliance standards for shrink
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales,
inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing
services for customers.
- Ensuring adherence of staff members to all Citi Trends, Inc.
policies and procedures. Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- 3-5 years of retail experience as a Store Manager.
- 5-7 years of retail experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages. Citi Trends
is a great place to build a fun and rewarding career in retail
management! We believe in promoting from within, so, rest assured,
if you show the initiative, there will be plenty of room to develop
your career. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
that includes health and dental insurance, paid vacation, a 401(k)
plan, paid training, and much more. Ready for some rapid growth of
your own, this is it!
Keywords: Citi Trends, Oxford , Store Manager 16339, Executive , Meridian, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!