Sr. Project Manager - EBO
Company: CCI Systems, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionCCI Design Engineering Services Charter Teams are
seeking a Sr. Project Manager to oversee all activity with regards
to projects including, but not limited to, supervision of
employees, project staffing, customer needs, workflow, SLA
adherence, financial performance, timely invoice approval, quality
control, and all other aspects of work related to his or her
projects. The right candidate may be experienced in the CCI Systems
drafting and design processes, have a background in
managing/supervising a successful team, and will be able to work
very well in partnership with our Engineering Services Leadership
- Able to perform all items for Level 1, 2, & Sr. PM
- Manage, develop, and lead the EBO team.
- Independently learn new software, technology, and customers to
launch projects effectively.
- Ensure proper documentation of processes and procedures is
established on new projects.
- Establish repeatable procedures for Designers to ensure quality
is of the highest standard within the industry.
- Collaborate with various groups within CCI to ensure projects
are setup correctly by participating in project setup meetings,
working with support groups as necessary to ensure automations are
considered (RPA, DBA, ESBA), partnering with Accounts Receivable to
ensure timely and accurate invoicing occurs, and other essential
duties to ensure the success of the project.
- Setup regular touchpoints with customers (weekly preferred) to
discuss designs, POs, and Invoicing. In many cases Design and
PO/Invoicing meetings are two separate meetings but in some cases
these meetings can be combined.
- Flexibility and a sense of urgency is needed to ensure project
- If new project work is unavailable this role will be involved
in improving other existing projects within CCI. Qualifications we
are looking for
- For CCI Systems employees to be considered for interview by the
hiring teams, you must:
- Currently be a Design Project Supervisor (level 2 or 3 strongly
- And/Or, have 3-5+ years' experience in Project Supervision or
Management in Cable TV, Telecom, and/or CAD Drafting & Design.
- Working knowledge of RF and/or Fiber design in Bentley v8i,
SpatialNet, LODE Data, Schneider Electric, Crescent Link, and/or
AutoCAD design software programs strongly preferred.
- Associates or bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business
- A minimum of five years' experience in engineering design or
related work in an industrial / construction environment,
preferably in a related industry.
- Strong analytical and observational skills, which demonstrate
the ability to: plan projects, review and recommend technical
specifications, coordinate staffing needs, communicate effectively,
and manage all aspects of a project in a high-pressure
- Effectively work independently and in a team-oriented,
collaborative environment is essential.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating with the ability to
elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper
management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to interact with colleagues, vendors, and
customers/clients of all demographics and professional levels.
Also, be able to gain credibility with them to effectively complete
- Must be willing to learn new product lines and technologies to
serve the departmental needs and goals.
- Able to handle employee issues and confrontation effectively
and in a timely manner.
- History of successful customer communications and relationship
management. Shift is full-time, 40 hours per week minimum, Monday –
Friday, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm CST. Must be flexible, and willing and
able to work outside normal business hours as necessary.
Keywords: CCI Systems, Inc., Oxford , Sr. Project Manager - EBO, Executive , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!