Quality Engineer II
Company: Lennox International
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Company OverviewLennox International (LII) is a leading global
provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating,
ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR)
markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has
built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our
position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote
more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our
product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed
to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value
and comfort for our customers.We are proud to have instilled a
shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our
approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America,
South America, Europe, and Asia.Job DescriptionAs a Quality
Engineer you will facilitate quality improvements by developing
methods and procedures to improve and maintain product quality
standards.What You Will Be Doing
- Troubleshoots quality problems.
- Gathers and analyzes data to plan, coordinate, and report
- Participates in projects for production application.
- Conducts internal quality controls concerning areas or company
products to ensure quality procedures and norms are met.
- Assists monitoring and recording inconsistencies with quality
procedures and norms.
- Collaborates with more experienced engineers in preparing
quality analyses and recommends necessary quality procedure
- Prepares reports on rejected or defective products.
QualificationsWhat We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Ability to perform Gage R&R Studies, statistical analysis
of data, root cause analysis
- Familiar with supplier quality processes such as PPAP,
- ASQ Certification is a plus.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 standard
- Experience developing control plans, audits
- Work involves the application of more complex engineering
principles to develop methods and procedures to improve and
maintain product quality standards.
- Competencies in SPC, Capability Studies, and Six Sigma. What We
OfferAt Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our
employees.--- This is why we are committed to providing limitless
opportunities for growth and development of all our employees,
largely promoting from within the organization.---Lennox offers
employees a variety of flexible work options, as outlined in
Lennox's FlexWork guidelines, including the potential opportunity
for remote work for select positions. This role is currently
designated as 100% on-site.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401K with company matching and 1-year bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation assistance is available
- And much, much more! We Value DiversityHere at Lennox, we
believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as
a global company , and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the
most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to
build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and
work, support the growth and development of each team member as
they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be
their authentic selves. ---Lennox is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Lennox International, Oxford , Quality Engineer II, Engineering , Grenada, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!