Company: Vibrant Kids Academy
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Teachers are responsible at all times for the health and safety
of the children while in their care.
- Teachers should familiarize themselves with each child's file
and should be aware of any allergies or unusual problems. These
alerts should be prominently posted and updated.
- Teachers are responsible for reporting injuries to the office
and other teachers if he/she will not be on duty when the parent
comes for the injured child.
- Teachers are responsible for keeping the children clean at all
times. This means faces, hands, clothes, noses, etc. This is
especially true at departure time.
- Teachers are responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of
their classroom. All toilets and restrooms floors will be examined
by the teacher before leaving the area. Teachers will help every
child wash their hands after toilet use and before meals.
- Teachers are responsible for planning daily classroom
activities and creating weekly lesson plans.
- Teachers are responsible for leaving their room picked up when
they go outside. Each teacher is responsible for leaving the room
clean and in order when they leave for the day.
- Teachers must have strong communication skills and be able to
interact with parents. All of our interactions with parents should
be designed to support them in their parental role and to help them
be confident in their choice of VKA.Job Type: Full-timePay: $7.25 -
$9.00 per hourSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftWork Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Vibrant Kids Academy, Oxford , Assistant Teacher, Education / Teaching , Columbus, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!