Social Media Assistant (Internship/Part-time)
Company: iGlow Mentoring
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Social Media Intern is a highly motivated, creative
individual with experience and a passion for connecting with
current and future customers. This position has the responsibility
of building and engaging our community on a daily basis with the
ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. An essential
component is communicating the company's brand in a positive,
authentic way that will attract today's business savvy buyers.
This position is responsible for creating a deliberate and
intentional social media strategy that delivers results through
organic and paid advertising. The strategy will build and grow
brand awareness and create a positive online reputation. The social
media funnel will cultivate leads that will convert to sales.
You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment as this event
will take place in less than 90 days.
Knowledge and skills you possess...
- Ability to create relevant, original, high-quality content (for
all channels and ads)
- Strategies to build and nurture a community on an accelerated
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan
specific and timely marketing campaigns based on an event launch
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content
marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively;
- Intuitively creative, not afraid to take risks and try something
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful;
- Proven ability to design social media campaigns that bring
- Educated. BA/BS degree in advertising, marketing, business, or a
related field or equivalent related experience.
- Experienced. 2-3 years of social media management or related
Keywords: iGlow Mentoring, Oxford , Social Media Assistant (Internship/Part-time), Advertising , Meridian, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!