Company: Elite Physical Therapy
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Brand Image:Overview:Are you looking for a position in a growing
organization where you can make a significant impact on the lives
of others?What is an Office Coordinator?
- An Office Coordinator is an entry-level office role that is
responsible for maintaining pleasant and consistent daily
operations of the clinic.
- Our Office Coordinators have excellent customer service
- Office Coordinators learn new things - a lot! The Office
Coordinator multitasks in multiple computer programs each
day.Responsibilities:A day in the life of an Office Coordinator:
- Greets everyone who enters the clinic in a friendly and
- Schedules new referrals received by fax or by telephone from
patients, physician offices.
- Verifies insurance coverage for patients.
- Collects patient payments.
- Maintains an orderly and organized front office workspace.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:What experience do you
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational detail and ability to multi task.
- Efficient time management skills and ability to meet
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch
- A strong level of comfort navigating a computer and ability
learn new computer programs.Fulltime positions include:
- Annual paid Charity Day to give back to a cause meaningful to
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term
- 3-week Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401K + company matchPlease do not contact the clinic
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our
differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our
communities, our patients and our teammates, and we commit to
continue to focus on diversifying every level.
Keywords: Elite Physical Therapy, Oxford , Office Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!