Accelerated Tax Associate
Company: H&R Block, Inc.
Location: West Point
Posted on: September 23, 2022
What you'll do...
Helping others is what we do best here, which means you will get to
see the impact of your work firsthand. As you inspire people to
make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and
money, you will build client relationships that will grow stronger
Joining H&R Block as an Accelerated Tax Associate means you
will have the support of an expert team dedicated to providing you
with the advanced tax training you will need to be successful. The
Accelerated Tax Associate is an accelerated path for career growth
within H&R Block's career path map. You will also have the
freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you will need to embrace
what makes your life uniquely yours.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services
provider* and we have been focused on client service for over 60
years.When you join our team, you will find that we are here to
live our purpose - to provide help and inspire confidence in our
clients and communities everywhere.
Day to day, you will...
* Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
* Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
* Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer
additional products and services
* Provide IRS audit support
* Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
You will complete...
* Eight hours of paid training and the Tax Associate certification
in addition to required new tax professional training
* Tax Specialist Certification Exam by 1/31/2023
What you'll bring to the team...
* Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Successful completion of theH&R Block Tax Knowledge
Assessment or Income Tax Course
* Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet
all other IRS and applicable state requirements.
* If the Income Tax Course (ITC) or Tax Knowledge Assessment (TKA)
is passed, only 3 hours of continuing education would be
* Ability to work a minimum of 30-35 hours weekly throughout tax
season and up to 40 hours during peak weeks
* Ability to work in multiple locations within a designated group
* High school diploma or equivalent
Keywords: H&R Block, Inc., Oxford , Accelerated Tax Associate, Accounting, Auditing , West Point, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!